Top 20 Conor Mc Gregor Quotes
The infamous Conor Mc Gregor might be cocky and might come across as downright arrogant at times but he has reason to be. He has proven himself time and again with his attitude towards life, hard work and success when he isn’t being controversial.
Love him or hate him, there’s no denying there is a method to his madness. His motivation and ambition are truly inspiring and the results speak for themselves.
Here are a few motivational quotes by Conor Mc Gregor:
Top 20 Conor Mc Gregor Quotes
- “I brought my whole country with me, if one of us goes to war, we all go to war” – Conor Mc Gregor
2. “We’re not here to just take part, we’re here to take over” – Conor Mc Gregor
3. “Doubt is only removed by action, if you’re not working then that’s when doubt comes in” – Conor Mc Gregor
4. “Failure is not an option for me, success is all I envision” – Conor Mc Gregor
5. “When you have a vision and you see that vision coming true, it really shows you that anything can happen, you can go and do it all” – Conor Mc Gregor
6. “I’m fighting myself, there is no opponent” – Conor Mc Gregor
7. “Movement is meditation, move to win” – Conor Mc Gregor
8. “I believe in myself so much that nothing is going to stop me” – Conor Mc Gregor
9. “I am cocky in prediction. I am confident in preparation, but I am always humble in victory or defeat” – Conor Mc Gregor
10. “Do I hate my components? How could I hate anyone who has the same dreams as me” – Conor Mc Gregor
11. “Always look to learn. Learning something new is a great feeling. The feeling of progress” – Conor Mc Gregor
12. “All that matters is how you see yourself” – Conor Mc Gregor
13. “I don’t hold emotions while I am in there… in there it is just calm and creative” – Conor Mc Gregor
14. “At the end of the day, you’ve got to feel some way. So why not feel unbeatable. Why not feel unstoppable” – Conor Mc Gregor
15. “Martial arts gave me a purpose, gave me a dedication, gave me a drive that I wouldn’t have had otherwise” – Conor Mc Gregor
16. “Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude” – Conor Mc Gregor
17. “Act the way you want to become, then before you know it, it just happens” – Conor Mc Gregor
18. “Have fun, that’s what it’s all about. People get stressed over it… Let competition eat them up. That’s not me, I just get in and have fun. That’s what I’m here to do, have fun and make money doing it” – Conor Mc Gregor
19. “I try and take inspiration from everything, basically someone chasing their dreams is what inspires me” – Conor Mc Gregor
20. “There are two things I really like to do… Whoop ass and look good” – Conor Mc Gregor
Summary of Conor Mc Gregor
Training: Twice daily (Eats before and after each workout, sleeps and repeats)
He started fighting when he was just a kid in a means to defend himself. He went pro in 2008. His fight history consists of just two losses since becoming a professional MMA fighter before he joined the UFC.
When asked if he has any heroes, he said “None”, but that he takes inspiration from everyone and everything – Past and present champions and competitors, people dedicated to their dream, hard workers, dreamers, believers, and achievers.
What it means to him to fight in the UFC: “It’s a lifelong dream to compete here. It truly shows me the power of visualisation and the power of an unshakable belief.
He never went to college and his only other job was as a Plumber for one year before he quit to follow his dream!
His most recent success came in liquid form, his new whiskey creation, Proper Twelve. Get your hands on some Proper Whiskey here https://properwhiskey.com/