Top 10 Rules and Quotes for Success – Floyd Mayweather
One of the biggest fights in history commences on the 26th August and anticipation is at an all-time high around the world. It has been billed ‘The Money Fight’ and ‘The $180,000 Dance. No doubt the Irish are going to pack out the stadiums in support of Mc Gregor but the same respect must equally be paid to Floyd Mayweather.
He is the Mc Gregor of boxing and it will be interesting to see how this mix of martial arts does down! Muhammid Ali and Antonio Inoki danced this dance back in 1976 and the result was a draw but most of the fight seen Inoki on his back kicking Ali’s legs. Time will tell… In the meantime check out Floyd Mayweather’s “Top 10 Rules For Success” in the video and below and quotes on success
In the meantime check out Floyd Mayweather’s “Top 10 Rules For Success” in the video and below and quotes on success threw in to inspire the fighter in you 😉
- “Everyone is blessed with a talent. You have to know what that talent is… You have to maximise it and push it to the limit”.
- “Showing is better than telling”.
- “When people see what I have now, they have no idea where I came from. I didn’t have anything growing up”.
- “Any true champion can bounce back. That is what a true champion is, being able to deal with adversity”.
- “You have good days, you have bad days. But the main thing is to grow mentally”.
- “To be the best you have to work overtime”.
- “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better”.
- “Sometimes people say things about me that are negative, but that’s no problem. I try to take their negative and turn it into a positive. That’s why I like to surround myself with positive people”.
- “I come from a rough background. If you work hard and dedicate yourself, you can make it too”.
- “I’ve never shown my weakness. I will never show my weakness”.