30 Beyonce Quotes
Beyonce Knowles (Mrs. Carter) is one of the most influential women in the world right now, especially for young girls. Not only does she walk her talk but comes across as a very kind hearted person who never seems to lose her cool. Not to mention she has to be one of the most attractive human beings in the world. Her husband Jay-Z is the envy of every man on the planet and every girl for that matter. No girl hides the fact that they have a girl crush on Beyonce. Partly because we admire her so much, partly because she is stunning but mostly because she embodies the whole meaning of feminity through her music, style, and creativity and we love it.
She demands respect and we are more than happy to give it to her. She has accomplished everything she has set out to do and it has a lot to do with her outlook on life and hard work. She is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with and will undoubtedly go down in history as one of the most talented performers of all time! This is why we all have something to learn from Beyonce.
Here are the best 30 Beyonce Quotes:
1. We all have our imperfections, but I’m human and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.
2. If everything was perfect you would never learn and you would never grow.
3. When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you and when you learn your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think.
4. I think its really healthy for a person to be nervous. It means you care – that you work hard and want to give a great performance. You just have to channel that nervous energy into the show.
5. I’m a human being and I fall in love and sometimes I don’t have control of every situation.
6. I can never be safe, I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.
7. My focus is my art and that’s what I love to do. I have to be really passionate in order to do something. I’ve turned down many things that I just didn’t believe in.
8. Power means happiness, power means hard work and sacrifice.
9. I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I’d get on the stage and be able to break out of my shell.
10. If he invited you out, he’s got to pay.
11. Your self worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.
12. The heart is stronger than you think, it could go through anything.
13. Power is not given to you, you have to take it.
14. I embrace mistakes, it makes you who you are.
15. I had a choice to stand still or move forward. To let things happen or to make it happen. Every day I wake up, I make a choice, not to let the world decide for me. I decide for me. I decide to get going.
16. Whenever I feel bad, I use that feeling to motivate myself to work harder. I only allow myself one day of feeling sorry for myself. I ask myself “What are you gonna do about it?”I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.
17. Stop pretending that I have it all together. If I’m scared, be scared. Allow it. Release it. Move on.
18. Don’t let shit get you down. Y.O.L.O
19. Sometimes we do not reach for the stars because we are satisfied where we are.
20. We have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.
21. I don’t like to gamble but one thing I am willing to bet on in myself.
22. The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.
23. Sometimes people get real comfortable and forget they can be replaced.
24. With a lot of success comes a lot of negativity.
25. We have to reshape our own perception of how we see ourselves.
26. Spread positivity, don’t matter how big or how small.
27. I get nervous when I don’t get nervous. If I’m nervous I know I’m gonna have a good show.
28. Embrace your past but live for now.
29. Growth. Love. Happiness. Fun. Enjoy your life, its short.
30. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.
For more insights into who Beyonce is and what she stands for you can check out her autobiographical documentary, Life is but a dream
For more great quotes from the worlds more influential people visit the quotes page.